Want Motivation ? Revisit Your Past!

And finally, I get the motivation (As well as Time ) to write the blog after 9 months. The last blog was published on the 9th of march. I Remember, the day when I resign from Polybond PVT LTD. This company Taught me lots of things ( Especially How to avoid hard work and focus on smart work) and charge me a fee in the form of lots of sleepless nights, Distance from a loved one ( Not Gf, talking about family), and BURNED SPOT ON BOTH HAND... चलो ये लेणे देणे कि बाते बाद मे करेंगे let's TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION.

 A couple of days back I had signed a contract with one of my clients, the next day he called me and told me,"  There is one mistake in Contract". First, I apologised to him for the minor mistake and promised that I will come to his place to give him an updated contract copy. The next day after finishing office work I had a couple of hours so I called him so that I will hand over his contract. Fortunately, he was available and he shared his location. When I reached the shared location  I was so amazed.

Opposite his building, there was another building where I had lived for one and half months when I was new in Pune. Even after the Six-year window of that room was broken as it was. The Colour of that room was still the same. That metal wire was also there where I used to place cloths for drying. 

The point is that I was visualizing all the past life. I was comparing that 6 years ago Rushikesh and the present one. I was analysing the decision that I took for myself at that time, finding probability what if I had done this or that. All this infinite thought struck my mind continuously. And the conclusion is, yes I have taken the correct decisions that make my life as I had planned and continuously working on it to make it better.

See everyone's life filled with lots of problems and that can't be solved by watching motivational videos on youtube. What I suggest is watch your own journey, your own life, analyse the decision that you took, definitely this task motivates you and this motivation not going to down because it's your own

अगर फिर भी कुछ नही हुवा,तो Motivational Speaker बैठे हि है आपनी दुकान खोल के खरीद लेना थोडीसी Motivation.


Written By,

Er. Rushikesh Thote
(7083410343)


Comments

  1. Bhai that struggle is real❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hrushikesh,
    That was really thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dude I had feel your journey in polybond

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually correct... Very Nice Thote sir...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job buddey ....
    A very thoughtfully written ...
    Keep up the good work 💪✌️✌️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbly written.....proud of you👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats how it's work. Badalna zaruri hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most probably this is the guy who wrote this blog has done suicide with family (ref : https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/pune-news/pune-family-of-four-dies-by-suicide-due-to-financial-difficulties-101673718694089-amp.html ) . Please be careful while choosing a track to make money fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

अबब.... पिवळे कलिंगड महाराष्ट्रत!!!!

मानवतेचा कलंक : काळीज पिळवटून टाकणारी वास्तविक घटना.